Student accommodation Canterbury
In the city centre we are offering this new student accommodation. It’s specifically designed for the needs of our students in the city centre of Cape Town. Located in the historical important area of District Six which is booming under locals, young professionals and businesses. Just a stone throw away you’ll find Harrington street, a vibey place for restaurants, bars, plenty of start-ups. Coffee bars and their own version of first Thursdays.
The features of this building are a coffee bar at the entrance, 2 large kitchens with a lounge/dinning area, some secure parking bays and a massive rooftop terrace with a fantastic panoramic view of Table Mountain.
- Free Wi-fi
- A kitchen on each floor fully equipped
- A lounge and dining area on each floor
- A rooftop terrace with panoramic views
- A coffee bar at the ground floor
- Cleaning service
- Secured entrance (electrical toggle)
- Covered parking (8 cars)
- Super market opposite the road
- Each floor has multiple bathroom facilities
(showers, toilets and washing basins)
It offers place for 36 students divided over 2 floors.
The rooms will be either private or sharing.
The private rooms will be approximately 9 to 12
square meters and the shared rooms are about 18
to 20 square meters. The rental is included with
electricity, water and Internet. Further more, the
rooms will be fitted with:
– Single bed and one set of linnen;
– Table/desk with a chair;
– Closet/storage space;
- Single rooms with shared bathroom is R6900 – R7350,-
- Shared room with shared bathroom is R5000,-
*Prices are p.p.m (excluding water and electricity).
Book your student accommodation!
Contact us if you have any questions regarding this student accommodation:
Telephone: 0027 658719815