South Africa is packed with hidden gems and great getaways but Cederberg is one you shouldn’t miss!
It’s such a rough but beautifull part of the Westen Cape, you have to see for yourself.
Friday we will drive to our destination for the weekend, Cederberg Oasis. From here we will be hiking, swimming in the rock pools , cliff jumping , star gazing at night and taking in all the beauty the Cederberg has to offer.
The Saturday morning hike into the mountains will have something to offer you wont find in many places, Rock Art! But Cederberg has also something more tastefull to offer, wine and beer. We will join a high altitude wine tasting and have a look (taste) of the local brewed beers.
After a second night under the bright stars, including a stargazing workshop, its time for some Rock climbing/scrambling in the amazing rock formations Stadsaal has to offer.
- 3 days (Friday morning – Sunday)
- 2x accommodation (Dorms) 2x diners, 2x breakfast, transport, hike to Rock Art and Wine and Beer Experience.
- Optional Activities:
- Another hike – R100
- Rock Climbing/Scrambling – R150
- Swimming at Rockpools – R100
- Transport: Transport is organised so we will make it through the tough terrain.
Next trip to Cederberg will be from 10-12th of january 2020!
Fill in the online form to make sure you will join us on this weekend!