Nestled at the foot of Table Mountain, with views of the Cape Town city Skyline and Table Bay, are our City student apartments – a village-style apartment block (partial hotel as well) with three bedroom suites. This accommodation offers you a central location, lots of other students and nice facilities.
- Two swimming-pools with sun-decks
- Complimentary secure onsite parking
- Apartments serviced weekly including a change of bedding and towels
- Laundromat (pay per load)
- Restaurant & Pub on premises (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 24hour security
- BBQ facilities
- Wi-Fi Internet access (very slow connection)
The student apartments all have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, they are furnished and cleaned once a week. There are two swimming pools on the premises, 24-hour security and facilities like a laundry service, a bar and a restaurant where you can have an affordable meal and a nice chat with your friends. The apartment block offers long-term student accommodation in their three-bedroom suites but is operational as a hotel for short-term guests as well.
Layout of the student apartments
Each student apartment is occupied by four students who share a small lounge, kitchen and balcony. There are two bathrooms in each apartment. The shared rooms have an en suite bathroom and the single rooms share a bathroom together.
The City Student apartments are built against the magnificent backdrop of Table Mountain and offer commanding views of the Cape Town city skyline & Table Bay. It’s only a short drive away to the shopping and entertainment attractions as well of the famous Victoria and Alfred Waterfront and downtown Cape Town or, in as little as fifteen minutes, you could be basking on exquisite beaches or strolling along the promenades of Camps Bay and on the four famous beaches at Clifton. Supermarkets and shops at walking distance.
- 4 students per unit
- 2 bathrooms per unit
- Shared kitchen and lounge
- Some of the apartments have a balcony
- Single room from R7350,- to R7750,- p.p.p.m.
- Shared room from R4950,- p.p.p.m.
- Contract fee R500 (once off)
- Deposit (2 months rent)
- Mediation fee: click here for more information
Contact us to book a room: firstname.lastname@example.org