When in South Africa you need to go to Kruger Park, it is an experience you wont get anywhere else, the true wilderness of the African wildlife is breathtaking.
Because one day is definitly not enough you need to catch a plain Thursday early morning to Joburg O.R Tambo arriving latest 8h30. We have noticed it cheaper if you buy your own ticket. 9h00 we all jump in a bus to Hazyview where we will arrive 4hours later.
If you are keen we can go straight in to Kruger Park for an afternoon drive untill the gate closes. By the time we get back diner is ready to be served.
The next two days you will going on a guided safari with an experienced game ranger who knows the in’s and the out’s about the wildlife from small to big, from cute to dangerous. These are longs day and depeding on the season starting around 5 in the morning and only getting back at about 4. Plenty of time to spot some lions!
After two days of safari and partying you might want to sleep a little longer. But for those who got the safari bug we can make a plan for another morning drive before heading back to the airport.
You can book your ticket back to Cape Town from about 18h00.
Information and Pricing
Available for October or May*
- 4 days (Thursday early morning – Sunday)
- 3x accommdoation (Dorms) 3x diners, 3x breakfast, transport, 2 full days of safari.
- Optional Activities:
- Thursday afternoon drive: to be determined at a later stage
- Sunday morning drive: to be determined at a later stage
- Transport flight: You need to book your own ticket from and to O.R. Tambo.
- Arrival: not later then 8h30
- Departing: Not earlier dan 18h00
- Transport: All transport in Johannesburg and Kruger is organised.