Safari Kruger Park
When in South Africa you need to go to Kruger Park, it is an experience you wont get anywhere else, the true wilderness of the African wildlife is breathtaking.
Because one day is definitely not enough you need to catch a plain Thursday early morning to Joburg O.R Tambo arriving latest 08h30. We have noticed it cheaper if you buy your own ticket. At 09h00 we all jump in a bus to Kruger Park where we will arrive 4 hours later.
Once in Kruger Park we will have 4 days, of non-stop safari!
We will head back to the airport at the end of the morning.
We will arrive at the airport around 4 pm so you can book your tickets to Cape Town from 6 pm onwards.
- 4 days (Thursday early morning – Sunday)
- 3 x accommodation (Dorms) 3 x diners, 3 x breakfast, transport, 1 sunset drive with guided ranger, 1 full day safari with guided ranger, 1 full day safari
- Optional Activities:
- Saturday guided ranger safari
- Sunday morning safari
- Quad biking
- Transport flight: You need to book your own ticket from and to O.R. Tambo.
- Arrival: not later then 08h30
- Departing: Not earlier than18h00
- Transport: All transport in Johannesburg and Kruger is organized.
Next trip will be from 30 November – 1-2-3 December 2023!
Fill in the online form to make sure you will join us on this weekend!